Tag Archives: Charles Darwin

Cluny Hills Hydropathic Establishment

Now the Cluny Hill College campus of the Findhorn Foundation, this building just south-east of Forres in Moray, Scotland, was originally a hydropathic establishment. It was built in 1863-5 to designs by A. W. Bissett. A wing was added to the west in 1896-7 … Continue reading

Posted in Scottish Hospitals | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments