Ashby-de-la-Zouch and District Hospital (Ashby-de-la-Zouch and District Cottage Hospital) SK 386 168 100785
Charnwood Forest Convalescent Home (Charnwood Hall, Loughborough Convalescent Home), Nanpantan SK 511 161
The foundation stone of was laid on 2 August 1893 for a purpose-built convalescent home designed by the Loughborough architect, George H. Barrowcliff. A convalescent home for Loughborough patients had first been established in rented rooms in a cottage at Woodhouse Eaves in 1875. Its success lead to the opening of a second convalescent home on Brand Hill which opened in 1879, intended for Leicester patients. The two homes were merged in 1883 from which time they were officially known as Charnwood Forest Convalescent Homes.
Desford Hall Convalescent Home SK 470 030 BF100787. 56-bed convalescent home opened in 1905.
Hinckley and District Hospital (Hinckley Cottage Hospital) SK 429 937 100788
Kibworth Hall Hospital (Kibworth Hall) SP 680 950 83762
Roundhill Maternity Hospital SK 525 040 100196
Faire Hospital SK 586 048 100789
Fielding Johnson Hospital (Leicester Private Hospital) SK 591 037 102001
Groby Road Hospital (Leicester Isolation Hospital) SK565 063 100665
Leicester Frith Hospital (Leicester Frith Institution; Glenfrith Hospital) SK555 068 BF100818. Built as Barrow upon Soar Workhouse between 1838 and 1840 at a cost of £6,400. It could accommodate 300 inmates. The architect was William Flint who also designed Leicester Union Workhouse. The layout of the workhouse was based on Sampson Kempthorne’s square plan model published by the Poor Law Commission in 1835. In 1886, additional men’s vagrants wards were erected followed by an additional block for female vagrants in 1892. In 1911, tenders were taken for general alterations to the workhouse and in 1913 for alterations to the infirmary. In 1879, the site became a cottage hospital and convalescent home. It was first known as Glenfrith Hospital but later renamed Mountsorrel Hospital. All that remains of the original buildings is a single-storey brick entrance block now converted to residential use
Leicester General Hospital (Leicester Union Infirmary; North Evington Infirmary) SK622 039 100885
Leicester Royal Infirmary (Leicester Infirmary) SK586 035 100289
Towers Hospital (Leicester Borough Asylum) SK 618061 100792
Westcotes Maternity Hospital (Westcotes Grange) SK 573 039 100790
Lougborough General Hospital (Loughborough and District General Hospital and Dispensary) SK 538 197 100784
Regent Hospital (Loughborough Union Workhouse) SK 525 204 100714
Lutterworth Cottage Hospital (Fielding Palmer Cottage Hospital) SP 547 847 100711
Bosworth Park Infirmary (Bosworth Park) SK 408 033 100775
Market Harborough and District Hospital (Market Harborough Cottage Hospital and Nursing Association) SP 727 882 100779
Markfield Sanatorium (Leicestershire Sanatorium and Isolation Hospital; now Markfield Islamic Foundation and Markfield Court) SK 493 088 100659
Framland Nursing Home (Melton and Belvoir Joint Isolation Hospital; Framland Hospital) TF 854 089 100666
Melton and District War Memorial Hospital (Wyndham Lodge) SK 752 185 100780
St Mary’s Hospital (Melton Mowbray Union Workhouse) SK 759 193 100713
Mountsorrel Cottage Hospital and Convalescent Home SK 586 142 100781
Carlton Hayes Hospital (Leicestershire and Rutland County Asylum; Narborough Asylum), demolished SK 537 984 100791
Catmose Vale Hospital (Oakham Union Workhouse) SK 862 093 100712
Rutland Cottage Hospital (Rutland Memorial Cottage Hospital) TF 854 089 100668
Empitts Convalescent Home SK 520 140 BF100786. Eighteen bed convalescent home opened in 1920.
Swithlands Convalescent Home SK 520 140 BF100782. Fifty bed convalescent home. Opened in 1912 in connection with the Leicester Royal Infirmary.
Zachary Merton Convalescent Home SK 520 140 BF100783. Covalescent home of 1934 by Keay and Haird.