Category Archives: Infectious diseases hospital

Ugie Hospital

Ugie Hospital was formerly the infectious diseases hospital for Peterhead. The foundation stone was laid by Provost Leash in June 1905 and the hospital opened in 1907. It was built on the standard plan with, at the centre, the two‑storey … Continue reading

Posted in Infectious diseases hospital, Scottish Hospitals | Leave a comment